Rob's Famous Guacamole
Cook: Rob Cummins
This really comes down to individual taste, so don't take too much notice of the amounts. They are just a guide. You need to just judge and go by sight.
Ingredients (serves 1) :
1. Peel, stone and dice your avocado so it is easier to mash. Put it in a large mixing bowl.
2. Dice the 1/2 onion, not too finely. Add to bowl.
3. Squeeze the 1/2 lemon completely dry into the bowl.
4. Add salsa, salt and pepper to bowl.
5. Take your corriander and slice it as finely as possible, then take the flat of your knife and crush the sliced parts as hard as possible. Add to bowl. 6. Mash contents of bowl together. Try not to make it to homogenous, leave it a little chunky.
Rob's Famous GUACAMOLE SALAD DRESSING
This is not part of the nachos recipe, but a damn fine thing to do with your guacamole. Simply mix guacamole, sour cream and salsa in a 1:1:1/4 ratio. The result should be a very pale green mix. Lay it on top of a green salad, and then squeeze another 1/2 lemon over everything.