Cook: Tara, Australia
- (to taste, normally 1-2 packs)
Vermicelli Rice noodles
- (to taste)
- (normally between 1/2 bag to a full bag - just depends how I feel)
- (a handfull)
1 can of reduced fat coconut milk
- (~400ml I think - the green and white one with the africa elephant fund)
1 litre of vegetable stock
1 pack of firm tofu
- (I think normally about 375gm?) - sometimes 2 packs if I have cravings ;)
6 spring onions
- (chopped up small)
2 teaspoons Lime juice
- I make mine with a mixture of 1 teaspoon green curry, 1 teaspoon red curry,
1 teaspoon of minced coriander, 1 teaspoon minced lemongrass, 1 teaspoon thai
basil and mild chilli stirfry starter - you might just be able to
buy a good laksa paste but careful of the fish content for vegetarians.
First you pour boiling water over the noodles/rice noodles in a bowl and let
sit till you need them.
Cook mushrooms, cut everything else up and throw it all in. Make sure the tofu
goes in early so it can grab the flavour from everything else.
Put the lime juice in near the end.
Then combine with noodles when serving.
Pretty easy huh? :)